CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 5/28/2020
To all of our patients at Pacific Avenue Dental:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and our team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same question again when you arrive to the office, along with doing some vital temperature and your O2 level. At first, we will be having all patients wait in their vehicle until called into the office to provide the best social distancing possible.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting rooms will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We provide free WiFi for you convenience.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. So when calling to schedule, this might mean that your options of day or time for scheduling your appointment could be limited.
- We have already been using medical approved HEPA filtration systems in our office, and this will be continued for added air quality.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at our office number.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Burbano and Team
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK UPDATES.
Check out our convenient membership plan.
See Our Plans
Forest Grove Dentist. World Class Smiles!
Always Accepting New Patients
Voted one of Portland's Top Dentists
by the Portland Monthly Magazine for 9 consecutive years
- Thank You for your vote of confidence!
Voted "Best Place to Get Your Teeth Cleaned"
Forest Grove's NewsTimes
And a big congratulations to Dr. Burbano for being chosen as the 2019 Best Dentist in Town by the readers of the Forest Grove News Times!
Thank you to all who voted for Dr. Burbano and our team at Pacific Avenue Dental
Quality Services We Offer
Whether you need a caring dentist for kids, implant replacement, or routine teeth cleaning and exam, our skilled dental professionals can help!
When you visit our office in Forest Grove, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Whether you are just looking to establish with a new Forest Grove dentist or interested in cosmetic dentistry (teeth whitening, veneers and full mouth restorations), resin fillings, crowns, bridges, endodontics, oral surgery, invisalign, dentures or having a dental emergency (toothache), we are here to help.
Convenient location for patients living or working in Forest Grove, Cornelius, Banks, Gaston, Hillsboro, Yamhill County and McMinnville.
Contact Us Today!
Martin E. Burbano DMD, PC
1818 Pacific Ave, Forest Grove, OR 97116
503-992-2287 Fax 503-992-2412
www.padentalclinic.com email: email@example.com